At Trillium Springs Counseling, we respect the privacy and the confidentiality of the personal information provided to us in context with our providing counseling services. This has been a fundamental value in building trust with our clients and those who refer clients to us.
To the extent that we may collect any personal details:
- We will not sell, share with, or rent this information to other companies.
- We use personal information only as permitted or required by law for the purpose of providing counseling services.
- We disclose personal information only with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
- We protect and control the collection, use and disclosure of personal information of individuals that visit this website.
- We will store and retain your personal information in our files for present or future consideration.
Your privacy is a high priority and we will do everything in our power to protect it.